Basic Skills Group Lessons
- Must be 4 years or older
- Class will last 25 minutes
- Includes practice time
- Basic Skills Membership
Effective 07/01/14 through 06/30/15
CLASS SIZE and LEVEL
A (3) student minimum* is required to hold a class. *MIEC reserves the right to combine classes as necessary.
During the first week of class, our professional staff will evaluate skaters based on ability to ensure that the skaters are properly placed.
MAKEUP and REFUNDS
There will be NO make up lessons. MIEC will be unable to give refunds.
HELMETS – SKATES – CLOTHING
- Helmets optional but highly recommended. Parents feel free to bring your child’s own helmet.
- Skates should be comfortable but snug; stiff and slightly smaller than shoe size.
- Clothing should be warm, layered and comfortable. Gloves are a must.
Two or more skaters in the Family?
Buy one Learn to Skate Session for your child and the session cost for each additional child is discounted 15%!
* Must be purchased within the same Learn to Skate Sessions. Does not apply to After School promotional rate.